Interim Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Interim Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
£250 - £300 per day
Our client is a market leading and undeniably dynamic organisation going through a period of sustained growth. They are looking for an Immediately Available Management Accountant to join their talented team on an initial temporal basis.
- Accounting for inter-company interest and settlement of inter-company interest and principal balances
- Production of monthly management accounts for head office companies
- Reporting of head office costs and inter-company recharges
- Preparation of inter-company reports on a monthly basis, and ensuring accuracy of inter-company reporting in the group consolidation system
- Ensure the completeness of monthly reporting submissions by the group company in the consolidation system, and ensuring that any discrepancies are identified and resolved on a timely basis
- Assistance with the preparation of monthly consolidation pack including all key reconciliations
- Ensure that the interest charge on Group's external loan is completely and accurately recorded in each of the individual Financing Companies (UK and Overseas)
- Assistance in review and reporting of monthly head office cost reports in preparation of head office cost budget and forecast as well as monthly head office budget vs actual reviews
- Processing invoices and posting various journal entries as required
- Dealing with ad hoc requests from the Group Senior Managers as required
The successful candidate will have previous experience doing a similar role and will be immediately available. You must have consolidations experience and knowledge of the UK and International accounting standards. Good communication skills with the ability to work under pressure is essential. Accuracy, attention to detail and strong self-review processes is a prerequisite for this role.
There will be huge amounts of potential for this individual to become a permanent employee, should they show themselves to add consistent value during their time and gel well within the existing team.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.