Interim IFRS 16 Consultant
|Job Title:||Interim IFRS 16 Consultant|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
£350 - £400 per day
Our client, a truly successful global entity with a fantastic market share of their specialist field, is currently looking to source an Immediately Available IFRS 16 Specialist on an interim basis.
- Support the implementation of the new leasing standard IFRS 16
- Liaison with key departments outside the reporting function to resolve any issues or missing data
- Responsible for reviewing lease documentation and recording of required data points for adoption of IFRS 16 in a systematic, efficient and accurate manner
- Provide sound technical advice on technical accounting issues and matter of interpretation and assess the impact on commercial decisions
- Support the development and implementation of new processes and controls that are efficient and robust at the point of adoption
The successful candidate will have a strong technical background and previous experience during a similar role. IFRS 16 knowledge is essential. You will be immediately available and have proven track record of delivering in a demanding environment and being proactive.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Interim Treasury and Cash Flow Finance Project
City of London, London
Salary: £300 - £400 per day
Salary: £22000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Graduate Trainee Scheme - Recruitment Consultancy
Salary: £18000 - £25000 per annum + commission package
Salary: £20000 - £70000 per annum + bonuses + benefits