Interim Group Reporting Accountant
|Job Title:||Interim Group Reporting Accountant|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Duration:||3 - 6 Months|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Our client, a highly regarded blue-chip with a fantastic reputation for quality and customer loyalty, is looking to source a technically strong Group Reporting Accountant on an interim basis. The role is initially for 3 - 6 months, likely to be extended, given the sheer amount of projects and change currently underway.
The role will take on some responsibilities of the Head of Group Reporting, as well as lead a number of projects. You will be an integral part of the team, responsible for all aspects of financial reporting, including monthly reporting to the Board, Monthly management accounts, technical consolidations, accounting for acquisitions and assisting with the coordination of the annual budget and investor presentations.
Main duties include:
* Deliver group statutory accounts in line with internal and external timetable under IFRS
* Support delivery of preliminary year end results
* Prepare disclosures for year-end accounts
* Deliver statutory subsidiary accounts under UK GAAP
* Key liaison for audit team
* Draft key audit papers for Audit committee
* Provide technical accounting support to finance team
* Investigate changes to accounting standards and impact on Group - inc. IFRS 16
* Work with all finance teams to understand account linkages
The successful candidate must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with experience of working for a listed business and preparing statutory accounts. You must have exceptional technical accounting knowledge and strong track record reporting under IFRS. You must also have demonstrable experience of advising Senior Management on financial reporting issues and have a passion for process improvement and driving better performance.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a technically strong, top calibre Financial Reporting Manager to work for business that can offer an enjoyable, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. This client have a track record recognising and retaining top talent, giving interim professionals every chance to impress and secure a place long-term.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available