Interim Group FC
|Job Title:||Interim Group FC|
|Salary:||£650 - £700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
This is a rare opportunity due to impressive staff retention and talent planning, for a driven and ambitious individual to add significant value in this pivotal role. There will be permanent recruitment running alongside, should the successful candidate be suitable, they can be considered for this also.
The Group Financial Controller will be responsible for the accurate delivery of group consolidated reporting to Senior Management and Stakeholders of the business, ensuring they are in compliance with accounting principles and industry standards.
This is a key senior role within the Group Financial Control Team and is responsible for the provision of financial and accounting support to strategic initiatives.
* Delivering timely and accurate monthly consolidated Group reporting, preparing full Group Accounts and resolving accounting issues providing clear direction to leadership team
* Managing and supporting the delivery of a detailed overall year end plan according to Group requirements, with clear accountabilities and timelines
* Overseeing the completion of all group statutory accounts
* Completion of interim and year end external audit processes
* Leading and overseeing the delivery and consolidation of group and local cash forecasts
* Responsible for maintaining a strong, robust financial control environment across the Group
* Leading, coaching and developing the finance team at all levels
* Ensuring system capabilities are used to maximise team performance
Key skills, experience & qualifications required:
* ACA Qualified
* At least 5 years PQE in a similar controls and accounting focused role
* Proven track record managing a finance team, including those at a qualified level
* Credible and charismatic demeanour
* Ambitious and highly self-motivated
On offer is the opportunity to propel your career within a business that has not only gained market dominance, but continues to show impressive growth and future strategy.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available