Interim Group Accountant (Consolidations)
|Job Title:||Interim Group Accountant (Consolidations)|
|Salary:||£250 - £325 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
£250 - £325 per day
Our client is a market leading and undeniably dynamic organisation going through a period of sustained growth. They are looking for an Immediately Available Group Accountant with extensive consolidations experience to join their talented team on an initial temporal basis for a few months with great potential for the role to be extended or go permanent for the right candidate.
- Head office company accounting including inter-company
- Supporting the timely production of the monthly Group Consolidations and multi-currency consolidations
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Preparation of inter-company reports ensuring accuracy in the group consolidation system
- Ensuring the completeness of monthly reporting submissions by the group companies in the consolidation system and ensuring that any discrepancies are identified and resolved
- Dealing with ad hoc requests from the Group Financial Controller, Head of Financial Reporting and Group Financial Reporting Manager as required
- Support the Group Financial Reporting Manager in the preparation of the annual report and interim financial statements of the company and taking ownership of the accounting for all of the company's subsidiary entities
The successful candidate will have vast consolidations experience and be immediately available. You will have good knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP as well as experience of multi-currency, international consolidations and preparing statutory accounts.
You will have the ability to come up with creative and innovative solution to problems, be a team player, proactive and have a hand on approach.
There will be huge amounts of potential for this individual to become a permanent employee, should they show themselves to add consistent value during their time and gel well within the existing team.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.