Interim Group Accountant
|Job Title:||Interim Group Accountant|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
£350 - £450 per day
Out client is a market leading and undeniably dynamic organisation going through a period of sustained growth. They are looking for an Immediately Available Group Accountant to join their talented team on a temporal basis. The successful candidate would be required to support the Finance Department in the preparation of the annual report, half year results and the financial statements of the company's subsidiary entities under IFRS.
- Support the Group Financial Reporting Manager in the preparation of the annual report and interim financial statements of the company and taking ownership of the accounting for all of the company's subsidiary entities
- Lead and manage the contact with and provide assistance to the Company's auditors
- Support in the preparation for the yearend audit and the interim review, including in leading the preparation of the Accounting Matters Report for the Board
- Provide technical advice and guidance internally within finance and externally outside finance in relation to IFRS accounting treatment of various matters and keeping abreast of the latest accounting disclosures/changes
- Lead the preparation of quarterly reporting information, communicated externally and internally to the FD/CFO
- Lead the intercompany reconciliation and elimination process at month end and year end
- Timely and accurate filing of the tax returns for all UK Companies in close co-operation with the Group's tax advisors
- Assist in financial reporting matters concerning the overseas subsidiaries
- Assist in the formulating of accounting policies for the Group and support ad hoc initiatives and analysis
The successful candidate will be a Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant with previous consolidation experience. You will have knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP as well as experience of multi-currency, international consolidations and preparing statutory accounts. You will have the ability to come up with creative and innovative solution to problems, be a team player, proactive and have a hand on approach. Your excel knowledge will be advanced and you will have the ability to initiate change and take initiative. You will ideally have experience working for a large organisation.
There will be huge amounts of potential for this individual to become a permanent employee, should they show themselves to add consistent value during their time and gel well within the existing team.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Group Financial Accountant
City of London, London
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits Inc, Bonus- 10%
Group Reporting Accountant
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car plus Bonus plus Benefits
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Finance Manager, Statutory Reporting
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + 20% Bonus & Excellent Bens
Regional Finance Business Partner
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + £5k car allowance + 14% bonus