Interim FP&A Manager
|Job Title:||Interim FP&A Manager|
|Location:||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£400 - £470 per day|
|REF:||NH 67567 RT_1529078339|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
£400- £470p/day, 6 months contract
Our client a leading consumer goods brand are looking to bring on board an experienced interim contractor, with strong Financial Planning & Analysis skills.
Key duties include:-
* Finance process owner for commercial reporting and planning systems.
* Co-ordinate key reporting inputs from different teams, e.g. for Rolling Forecast, setting out clear timelines & expectations.
* Deliver standardised reporting on time each month, governing report change requests accordingly.
* Drive the performance of the business unit through continuous insight & challenge.
* Understand financial performance, driving and tracking actions to deliver key targets.
* Create a clear and coherent story of performance and actions for use within the business unit and at a group level.
* Deep dive analysis into performance issues.
* Manage financial forecasting and budget processes (including cross over activities with other business units).
* Complete the monthly rolling forecast and track risks & opportunities, identifying what options are available to deliver the plan each month.
* Create a framework for the Budget process that adequately captures and translates the key assumptions and targets from the long term planning processes.
* Support FP&A change projects where required, e.g. system developments.
On offer is the chance to join a real employer of choice in the local area with an excellent reputation. Despite being an interim role this role does offer a real chance to add value and conclude the project with some excellent achievements.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available