Interim Financial Systems Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Financial Systems Manager|
|Salary:||£70000 - £90000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Jan 19|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
£70,000 - £85,000
We are currently seeking an Interim Financial Systems Manager to work for this leading multi-site retail business during a period of system transformation and business growth.
You will play a key role in managing and maintaining the Financial Systems and all key system interfaces / reporting systems.
Working with teams across the business the role will be involved in a number of ongoing projects ranging from routine upgrades, maintenance, automation, process improvement and streamlining financial processes.
Involvement in projects such as;
* Automation of / improving reconciliation process / Bank posting to Journals etc..
* Development and maintenance of budget and forecast models.
* Automation of manual transactions including design, delivery and implementation of automated processes and interfaces.
* Project management of various finance system initiatives.
* Identify improvements and design / deliver system solutions.
* Responsibility for various financial reporting systems including the likes of Cash flow, Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet.
* Responsible for all financial reporting development, specification, and implementation of new reporting cubes.
* Work closely with IT to maintain the stability of the code structures and underlying data used within reports and data cubes.
* Create and implement process improvements which include testing, validating and documenting change process.
* Provide support to the business for monthly financial close and reporting and annual budget and forecast processes.
* Support end users' needs by providing assistance with report creation/implementation, user training and functionality guidance as needed.
* Periodic review of system functionality design and configuration.
* Analysis, design, development, testing, troubleshooting, documenting, training, implementation, maintenance and enhancement of the financial application environment to meet business needs.
* Previous experience as a Financial Systems Manager / Systems Accountant / Financial Systems Analyst is a prerequisite.
* Ideally you will be a qualified accountant / come from an accounting background and potentially moved into a finance system accounting role, playing a key role in a variety of financial system-related projects, particularly involving system functionality, reporting and automation.
* Excellent IT skills with a strong understanding of financial systems, data sources and financial reports is a prerequisite.
* Experience of Sequel would be advantageous.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Interim Credit Controller
Salary: £12 - £15 per hour + Benefits
Interim Project Coordinator
Salary: £180 - £200 per day
Interim Credit Controller
Salary: £24000 - £27000 per annum
Group Finance Systems Accountant
Salary: £40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits