Interim Financial Reporting & Accounting Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Financial Reporting & Accounting Manager|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + Bens|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Main duties include:
* Reviewing of month end journals
* Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations
* Cost of Sales Margin adjustment accrual and reconciliation
* Lead Schedules update, including, Intercompany Creditors listing, providing VAT on accrued turnover etc.
* Completion of Month-end reporting pack and submissions to Global finance team
* Quarterly analysis of realised and unrealised forex by category (trading/non-trading)
* Preparation for UK statutory accounts for two UK entities
* Uploading budgets/packs
* Manage communication with department managers re budgets
* Preparation of Group Financial Statements in line with Group timetable
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified and have a proven track record in a role which required a strong understanding of financial processes and controls. You must be highly numerate and a logical thinker, with examples to date of problem solving/troubleshooting. Your communication skills must be of a very high standard and you must be capable of building relationships with stakeholders of all levels including Senior Management.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and credible Interim to join a business growing at a consistent pace, where there will most likely be further reward and challenges for those who prove to be a strong team fit and add clear value.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available