Interim Financial Reporting Accountant
|Job Title:||Interim Financial Reporting Accountant|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Start Date:||Immediate Start|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
£300 - £350 a day
We are seeking and Interim Financial Reporting Accountant with strong IFRS experience to cover a 6 month interim assignment. Must be qualified and with experience of working in a large PLC environment.
This is a broad and technical role supporting the Finance Department in the preparation of the annual report, half year results and the financial statements of the group plc's subsidiary entities under IFRS. This includes, but is not limited to, providing technical advice and guidance, liaising with the Group's auditors, intercompany arrangements and international vehicle / companies. The candidate will also be responsible for timely filing of the corporation tax returns for all UK companies and assistance with ad hoc financial reporting matters.
* Supporting the Group Financial Reporting Manager in the preparation of the annual report and interim financial statements of the Group, and taking ownership of accounting for all of the Group's subsidiary entities.
* Supporting in the preparation for the year-end audit and the interim review, including in leading the preparation of the Accounting Matters Report for the Board
* Support the contact with and providing assistance to the Group's auditors.
* Own and Lead the Balance Sheet review process including presenting to the Board and stakeholders around the business
* Own and Lead the Dilapidations for the business, including building relationships with stakeholders around the business
* Responsibility of technical advice and guidance internally within finance and externally outside finance in relation to IFRS accounting treatment of various matters, and keeping abreast of the latest accounting disclosures/changes.
* Assist in the formulating of accounting policies for the Group
* Support the preparation of quarterly reporting information, communicated externally and internally to the FD/CFO
* Support ad hoc initiatives such as implementing better financial controls
* Support the Financial Reporting Team's relationship with other finance teams with respect to technical guidance around new commercial product launches and commercial projects
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Financial Reporting Accountant - FTSE Listed Business
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
Salary: £45000 - £54000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus & Bens