Interim Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Interim Financial Controller|
|Location:||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£60000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
£80,000 - £90,000 per annum plus Bonus plus Benefits
Our client is a well-established specialist with reputation for quality and innovation and a real employers of choice in the local area looking for an experienced Immediately available Financial Controller to join them on an initial Fixed Term Contract covering Maternity Leave for 18 months.
- Ensure the preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts and overhead reports for operational management
- Ownership for the production of annual statutory accounts in accordance with the relevant accounting principles
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans and continued monitoring and review of performance against them to enable robust reporting of variances
- Ensure returns for Corporation tax, VAT, SAO, PSA and other relevant taxes are submitted, payments made on time and all relevant regulation are complied with
- Supervise and review performance of relevant individual in the team when appropriate
- Preparation of annual requirements for the UK Insurance policies
- Effectively manage the cash requirements
- Assist in managing relationships with auditors, tax advisers, bankers and other parties as required
The successful candidate will be immediately available and have experience doing a similar role. You will have previous construction industry experience, strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to prioritise individual workload according to deadlines. You need to have strong technical accounting and communication skills and the ability to manage and motivate a team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and talented Accountant to join a truly innovative business that continues to exceed expectations and dominate its niche market.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + pro rated
Group Tax Manager (Part-Time)
Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum + Bens & Bonus