Interim Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Finance Manager|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
£300 - £350 per day
Our client is a market leading and undeniably dynamic organisation going through a period of sustained growth. They are looking for an Immediately Available and technically strong Accountant to join their team an initial temporary basis for a few months with great potential for the role to be extended or go permanent for the right candidate.
- Manage the period and year end timetables
- Balance sheet as a whole, including ensuring that accurate reconciliations are maintained and reviewed on a monthly or quarterly basis as applicable
- Provide meaningful commentary on the balance sheet and cashflow statement with specific responsibility for stock accounting, payroll related control accounts, fixed asset accounting and consolidation adjustments
- Lead the statutory audit process by acting as the key contact with the auditors, owning the audit timeline and coordinating the business to ensure all deadlines are adhered to
- Production of statutory accounts for all entities
- Manage the VAT return submission process
- Actively manage the preparation of the Group's UK and Oversea branch Corporation tax returns/payments
- Continually seek ways to improve financial processes
- Ownership of the Group accounting policies, acting as the business "go-to" person for guidance on procedures that adhere to UK GAAP
- Ad-hoc support to Financial Controller as required
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified and immediately available. You will have strong knowledge of UK GAAP financial reporting principals and the ability to motivate a team of 2. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with non-finance personnel at all levels of the business.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available