Interim Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£325 - £375 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
£325 - £375 per day
Our client is looking for an ambitious, analytical and immediately available Interim Finance Manager to join their rapidly growing team. The main focus of the role is to create a high performing global procurement team which supports the business's strategy and global operating model whilst enabling the regions to deliver their strategic plans. This role focuses on Reporting and Planning for Europe and provide to the wider finance team.
- Provide end-2-end Finance Business partner support to Procurement team
- Procurement Financial Strategy development
- Finance decision support on all key Procurement initiatives
- Complete period end close process
- Production of periodic results and Quarterly forecast pack for use by Senior leadership team
- Performance forecasting through Quarterly updates, periodic forecast and Opportunities and Risks processes
- Manage and review cost savings projects and data integrity on tracker sheets
- Application of financial controls, policies and procedures across Buyers
- Validation of cost savings projects
- Internal and external audit, review requirements and follow up actions
- Periodic control review and reporting
- Develop, share and implement finance best practice and incorporate any external learning
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with demonstrable reporting and planning experience in a medium to large corporate entity.
You will have previous experience with financial modelling and report development as well as process development and improvement. Experience in Procurement environment would be desirable.
You will have strong communication skills and the ability to influence senior business partner.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join an organisation whose name has become synonymous quality and innovation.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Finance Analyst, Operations
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Excellent Benefits
Project Financial Analyst - FTSE Technology
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + + Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus & Benefits