Interim Finance Director
|Job Title:||Interim Finance Director|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits|
|REF:||TS 578857 C10T_1560878606|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Our client, a medium sized charity, are recruiting for a new Interim Finance Director role, for a period of 6 months with the opportunity to go permanent. To fill this role it is imperative you have considerable experience within the public sector or charity industry. This role works with the executive team to implement the strategy and ultimately be responsible for the business planning and forecasting.
* To ensure that accurate, timely and relevant financial information is provided to the Board, Senior Directors Team and Trustees.
* Engage in funding negotiates with areas of the NHS and maintain service level agreements
* To be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of an effective financial performance framework, ensuring a balance of focus across budgetary variances, the underlying position, trend analysis and forecasts.
* To ensure systems are in place to monitor and report activity and income to the best possible standard following the introduction of a new electronic record system.
* Control the expectations of other directors in line with a budget produced alongside the CEO.
* Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIPFA or CIMA).
* Considerable experience in a public sector business and operating at the Director level.
* Financial Management Experience.
Based in the North of London this role provides an ideal location as well as a challenging but rewarding role. Not only will a successful applicants work closely alongside board members, they will take a proactive role in facilitating considerable structural changes within the institution.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available