Interim Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Interim Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Duration:||Contract - Per|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Our client is a dynamic and impressive entity looking for an experienced and immediately available Finance Analyst to join their team. You will ensure the reconciliation and reporting on bank account and cash balances are completed weekly. There is huge amounts of potential for the role to become permanent should the individual prove to be value adding and display an excellent work ethic.
- Ensure all daily/weekly Bank Reconciliations are completed
- Deal with various Banks and Currencies, maintain banking relationships
- Assist with the daily monitoring of ledger balances to ensure accurate record keeping
- Support reconciliation production and root cause analysis
- Involved in documentation of processes including review of existing procedures
- Investigate cash discrepancies
- Ensure compliance with current accounting standards and internal procedures are followed
- Analyse spend and cost on various services
- Various ad-hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will be immediately available and have experience in complex reconciliation and at least 12 months' doing a similar role. You will have strong communication skills at all levels and excellent organisational and team working skills. You will be an accurate and conscientious individual with the ability to challenge the status quo.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a truly innovative business.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: £26000 - £31000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Senior Finance Analyst
Salary: £50000 - £54000 per annum + £4k Car + Excellent Benefits
Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum
Finance Manager (Global Brand)
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits