|Job Title:||Hyperion Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus Benefits plus Bonus
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Hyperion Analyst to join this well-established organisation.
- Working as part of the team to assist the Commercial Finance Manager with business partnering and management and control of the Business Units
- Monthly reporting of Business Units results
- Prepare Business Units reports
- Support Senior Management to advice on financial aspects including pricing and reviewing commercial contracts
- Produce financial and statistical reports as required
- Contribute towards department and company-wide projects when required
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will have excellent Excel skills and previous Hyperion knowledge. You will be customer focused and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Good interpersonal skills are essential.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a truly innovative business that continues to exceed expectations and dominate its niche market.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Study Support
Salary: £40000 - £48000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus, Excellent Benefits
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
Salary: £38000 - £45000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus, Excellent Benefits