Head of Group Financial Reporting
|Job Title:||Head of Group Financial Reporting|
|Salary:||£90000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
This is a varied and challenging role which will provide huge scope to progress across the business. You will need to build strong relationships with commercial teams, thereby increasing your network and visibility for rotations in the future.
You will support the Group FC by managing and owning timely reports, articulating the wider group performance as well as explaining any variances in the budget or forecast. You will also have significant opportunities to refine and improve current processes, troubleshooting where necessary to encourage 'best in class' performance across the team.
Main duties include:
* Taking responsibility for the year end and half year end financial reporting processes, ensuring accurate financial reporting output in accordance with IFRS
* Overall responsibility for the timing and accurate preparation of all financial information in the annual report
* Overall responsibility for the Project Management of the annual report - from design to finished product - including liaising with investor relations, legal, HR and other areas of the business
* Overseeing the preparation of information for the year end audit and the interim review
* Responsibility for the audit process, ensure deadlines are met and accurate information is provided to the Group's auditors on time
* Overseeing the preparation of the financial statements for the Group's subsidiaries and ensure filing deadlines are met
* Overseeing the preparation of monthly control packs as part of the month end process
* Overseeing the preparation of the quarterly KPI information required for external reporting and liaising with key stakeholders such as Finance Director, Head of Commercial Finance and Investor Relations
* Own and Lead the Balance Sheet review process including presenting to the Board and stakeholders around the business
* Presenting technical updates and papers to the Audit Committee
* Formulating accounting policy, in conjunction with the financial reporting accountant, providing technical advice and
* Managing the performance and development of the financial reporting team
* Accounting for the Group's share schemes, advising on treatment of these schemes, including the employee's benefit trust
The successful candidate must be ACA/ACCA Qualified with a strong academic record. You must have exceptional technical accounting knowledge and strong track record reporting under IFRS in a PLC environment. You must be a confident communicator, adept at building relationships quickly and have an ability to articulate complex financial information in a concise, informative manner.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a technically strong, top calibre Financial Reporting professional to work for business that can offer an enjoyable, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. This client have a track record recognising and retaining top talent, giving you every chance to achieve personal career goals.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Interim Financial Reporting Accountant
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
Financial Reporting Analyst - ACA
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Extensive Package
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Finance Manager (12 - 18 MFTC)
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + £5k Car Allowance + Bens