Head of Financial Planning & Analysis (Public Sector Medical)
|Job Title:||Head of Financial Planning & Analysis (Public Sector Medical)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£90000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Central London - £90k-£110k + Benefits
Our client, a large public sector medical organisation, are recruiting a head of FP&A. To fill this role it is imperative you are up to date with current medical legislation and therefore you must have considerable experience within this industry. As one of the largest organisations of its kind, this is a great step to senior management with a clear progression to Deputy CFO Positions in the future.
* To ensure that accurate, timely and relevant financial information is provided to the Board, Senior Directors' Team and budget managers.
* To ensure that the CFO and Deputy CFO are kept appraised of the key drivers of the financial position, areas for concern as well as risks and opportunities.
* To be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of an effective financial performance framework, ensuring a balance of focus across budgetary variances, the underlying position, trend analysis and forecasts.
* To ensure systems are in place to monitor and report activity and income to the best possible standard following the introduction of a new electronic record system.
* Up to date knowledge on medical legislation.
* Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
* Considerable experience in a medical environment.
* Financial Management Experience.
Based in the centre of London this role provides an ideal location as well as a challenging but rewarding role. Not only will a successful applicants work closely alongside board members, they will take a proactive role in facilitating considerable structural changes within the institution.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration