Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
|Job Title:||Head of Financial Planning & Analysis|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Up to £85,000 + Bonus + Benefits Package
This is a number two role to a divisional Finance Director. Responsible for the business planning cycle for this high growth and highly profitable division. Includes managing a team to deliver weekly reporting, development of the budget and projection model, monthly board reporting, full P&L responsibility, both revenue and cost. Great spring board into a Divisional FD role.
We are seeking a highly experienced senior FP&A finance professional with a broad skill set covering commercial revenue, overheads / costs, FP&A and Finance Business Partnering across the full business planning cycle for a large complex business.
Key duties will include;
* Responsible for the co-ordination and production of the full planning cycle
* Management and co-ordination of the budgeting & forecasting processes and key financial reporting. Top down budgets for divisions and central costs
* Business partner key directors, to ensure key business objectives are achieved and budgets are met
* Providing robust challenge to operational and commercial decision making, highlighting year on year movements and key business drivers
* Preparation of monthly financial analysis for board and operational meetings
* Quarterly review of balance sheet reconciliations
* Oversee and review key CAPEX projects including post implementation reviews
* Provide insight to identify risks and opportunities
* Support the production of Balanced Scorecard and KPI reporting to review key business drivers and drive financial performance
* Engage in key system development projects to automate and improve reporting, planning and budgeting tools
* Developing business planning models including 5 year growth plan
* Motivating, leading and coaching the FP&A team to support the delivery of the financial planning processes
Applicants must have significant FP&A experience from a large complex and dynamic commercial environment; extensive Finance Business Partnering skills; excellent planning, organisational and time management skills; Strong Excel skills; a track record of meeting tight reporting deadlines.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration