Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join the Finance team at our public centre medical client. They are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team in the role of Head of Finance for a key division within the enterprise. A key component of this role is liaising with non-finance members, so being a personable but firm individual is a must for this role.
* Contribute to the expenditure element of the annual budget setting exercise ensuring it is completed within the agreed timescales.
* Be responsible for the ongoing monitoring of expenditure against budget and ensuring budget holders adhere to the budget.
* Production of accurate and timely monthly reporting.
* Hold budget discussions with non-finance members, making fluid decisions about budget allocation.
* CCAB / CIMA Qualification
* Significant senior management experience in an NHS environment
* Experience of managing and developing a team of staff
* Experience of controlling non-finance board members expectations.
If successful with this application you will be part of a large finance team with plenty of opportunities to progress. If you have a strong personality with a willingness to get thing done you will thrive in this stepping stone position.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Head of Finance
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
Finance Manager (Shared Service)
Salary: £65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
Central Finance Manager
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + benefits
Senior Financial Reporting Manager
Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits