Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus, Medical, Pension|
|REF:||NH 69340 DL_1534522116|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
£80,000- £90,000 plus Benefits- Bonus, Medical and Pension
Our Client, a rapidly expanding property business, has an outstanding opportunity for a commercially focused Finance Manager to join what can only be described as an entrepreneurial set up. The business is expanding with plans to double in size over the next 5-7 years. This role has materialised due to the current incumbent moving into a new role, focusing on the M&A side of the business.
The purpose of this position is to run the finance department and have the capability to identify new opportunities for business growth. Reporting directly to senior management you will be in a position to implement change and shape and mould the whole department as you see fit.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving the commercial profitability of the business by providing clarity and transparency around performance with insightful analysis.
- Management of the finance function, including staff management- which will include building up the team.
- Oversee the preparation of regular monthly and quarterly financial reporting and aid in the preparation and delivery of the business plan for the Group.
- Monitor cash flow and supervise the transactional team.
- Maintain and manage relationships with the bankers, lawyers and the HMRC.
- Monitor and advise on cash flow in relation to sales activities and new investments.
- Produce the company's annual budget and re forecast quarterly.
- Take decisions on allocation of cash balances and payments and manage expenditure across the business.
The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre with first class academics and qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA . You will have shown excellent career progression and achievement to date whilst working within a complex consumer led business. Scope for progression is excellent due to the exciting plans ahead and you will be consulted in all commercial decisions. Those with a property related background are preferred.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
City of London, London
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
North West England, England
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
North London, London
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
Salary: £22000 - £27000 per annum