Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum + Plus Benefits Inc Share Options|
|REF:||NH 305068 EO_1604337714|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
£80- £90kpa Plus Benefits, Inc Share Options
Our client, a brand that has seen considerable growth over the last 12 months and with an exciting future have created a new Head of Finance role.
This position will report directly into the CFO and manage a team of circa 15- mix of Qualified, Part Qualified and Transactional.
Key Duties Inc:-
* Central to this role is the ability to lead strong teams in financial reporting, transaction processing, and financial systems, to establish the financial control environment to enable the business to continue their rapid growth.
* Maximising cash flow generation from working capital resources, creating strong processes to support new business initiatives and challenging and improving current ways of working in a transactional capacity will all be important in equal measure.
* Lead on audit and statutory responsibilities including production of the annual consolidated and audited financial statements for the group.
* Ensure quality reporting is in place for key stakeholders including but not limited to; monthly management accounts, reporting and analysis relating to group performance, cash forecasts, budgets and the business planning cycle.
* Lead, manage or contribute effectively to commercial and operational projects, adding value and ensuring financial controls and compliance are managed effectively.
Aside from an impressive financial package, our client will offer the chosen candidate the chance to gain real exposure to the business as a whole. They will quickly be introduced to the short- and long-term strategy and be encouraged to contribute both technically and commercially in order to achieve personal and company goals.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have clear demonstrable experience in the above, plus ideally some experience in a change management environment, which will ideally include a system upgrade/ implementation.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Head of Financial Reporting
West London, London
Salary: £90000 - £110000 per annum + Great Benefits Inc- Bonus & Shares
Head of Group Financial Reporting
City of London, London
Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + £7k car/cash allowance, 15% Bonus
North Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Finance Manager (Part-Time)
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bens
Finance Business Partner
West London, London
Salary: £450 - £475 per day