Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Central London - £50k-£70k + Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join the Finance team at our public sector medical client. They are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the team in the role of Head of Finance(Reporting into the Finance Director). A strong all round background would be ideal for this position, as well as Head of Finance experience at an SME/Medium sized company.
* Preparation of Statutory Accounts & Managing Audit relationships.
* Be responsible for the ongoing monitoring of expenditure against budget and ensuring budget holders adhere to the budget.
* Robust annual & periodic forecasts and actuals for P&L.
* Preparation of Management Accounts.
* Development of a financial strategy.
* Line Management of 4 staff including appraisals.
* Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIPFA/CIMA)
* Head of Finance experience
* Statutory Accounts experience
If successful with this application, you will be part of a small finance team with plenty of opportunities to grow the team. If you have a strong personality with a willingness to get thing done, you will thrive in this position.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available