Group Treasury Manager
|Job Title:||Group Treasury Manager|
|Location:||Royston, Hertfordshire, E. of England, England|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum plus Benefits, 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Our client, a leader in its chosen field, with a reputation for providing truly innovative services, is looking to source an Immediately available Treasury Manager to join their team.
This is initially on a 12 months Fixed Term Contract with great potential for the role to be extended for the right candidate.
- Ownership for ensuring the smooth running of the day to day treasury operations acting as the key contact for all operational matters and working with the Head of Cashiers to deliver a quality service
- Ensure all aspects of cash management are completed on a timely basis and cost effectively including opening/closing bank accounts
- Maximising use of cash pooling as appropriate to maintain global operating cash levels and avoid excess float
- Consider FX and interest rate exposures and ensure any proposed hedging will provide economic benefit and mitigate risk
- Internal administrator for all bank systems including BACS
- Monitoring levels of intercompany borrowings
- Ensure all treasury activities are conducted in accordance with the Group's Treasury policies and enhancing the global treasury control environment
The successful candidate will be immediately available and have experience doing a similar role. You will have detailed understanding of negotiating banking facilities, capital markets debt and credit ratings. You will have an understanding of derivative instruments and excellent Excel skills.
You will be able to consistently meet deadlines and the ability to communicate effective at all levels.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available