Group Treasury Manager
|Job Title:||Group Treasury Manager|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + £6k Car + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
As a passionate people-person, you will have the opportunity to further develop the team in to a centre of excellence whilst maintaining an effective control environment. Committed to best practice, you'll be able to leverage your previous experience to deliver the efficient funding of the business and prevent surprises through the provision of risk management that will minimise financial and operational risk.
As an AMCT qualified Treasury Manager, you must have experience of a diverse and fast-paced commercial PLC and ideally had experience of working effectively in a constantly evolving environment.
Main duties include:
* Responsible for short term funding and daily money market FX for the Group
* Developing and implementing Treasury reporting functionality to provide greater transparency around risk management and impact of market movements
* Developing and implementing Front-office function through improved controls and automation of manual process
* Providing advice and guidance on matters such as banking services funding, cash and risk management
* Managing and mentoring 3 direct reports
* Delivering a wide range of projects
To be successful in this role, we will need you to have significant knowledge in the following:
* Financial products and markets including money market and financial derivatives
* Risk management analysis - cash forecasting, gap analysis, interest rate management
* UK bank market and financial institutions
* Treasury management systems, cash management and payment techniques
As a successful influencer, you must be confident in order to navigate the senior levels of a complex organisation and challenge decision-makers to ensure the best outcome. Leading from the front, your team will look to you to celebrate the successes, effectively communicate change and coach professional growth.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a talented senior Treasury professional to join at this pivotal time for the business, where you will be given full autonomy to make a significant impact and be visible and respected enough to enact real change.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available