Group Treasury Accountant
|Job Title:||Group Treasury Accountant|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits
Our client, an impressive organisation with an innovative approach to business and fantastic International presence, is looking for a talented Qualified Group Treasury Accountant to joint their rapidly expanding team.
The primary responsibilities are the preparation and reporting of the consolidated management and financial results in a timely manner ensuring accuracy and integrity in the numbers to multiple stakeholders and treasury reporting, cash and debit facility management and compliance.
Key duties include
- Support internal and external financial reporting for the Group and maintain appropriate control policies
- Manage the production of the Group's Quarterly and Annual Reports for presentation to Bondholders together with any associated presentations
- Support the delivery of timely and accurate monthly management reporting pack, responding to queries from international subsidiaries and head office management
- Supporting the completion of interim and year end external audit processes
- Proactively managing treasury operations,m making sure borrowing is planned, within facility limits and costs are kept to a minimum
- Delivery and consolidation of group and local country cash forecasts
- Design and implement detailed cash planning and reporting methodology
- Prepare detailed cash flow forecasts and provide analysis of the actual performance against there forecasts on a timely manner
- Ensure all aspects of cash and financial instruments are reported in accordance with the application accounting standards
- Prepare monthly/quarterly and year-end balance sheet reconciliations for cash and other financial instruments for the Group
- Develop and maintain the Group Treasury Policy
- Ownership of the inter-company reconciliations including interest and FX calculations
- Ensure compliance with tax requirements
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with previous experience doing a similar role and with previous treasury exposure. You will have strong technical skills and a good understanding of multinational consolidation. You will be a proactive, highly organised and a self-starter.
This is an excited opportunity for a talented Qualified Accountant to establish themselves within a sought after employers that is known for creating a transparent and professional working environment.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available