Group FP&A Manager (12 MFTC)
|Job Title:||Group FP&A Manager (12 MFTC)|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + £5k Car|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
There is a successful talent planning structure in place that allows those career-minded individuals to develop their skills and achieve set professional goals and this opportunity in particular will likely lead to something more long term or permanent within the business.
This is a highly visible role within the business, with lots of exposure to Senior Stakeholders; responsible for the coordination, consolidation and presentation of budgets and forecasts, preparing external reporting, trading statements and analysis.
Main duties include:
* Maintaining the planning timetable and working with wider Finance Team to manage timelines
* Owning and leading stock and intake budgeting and forecasting processes and presentations
* Preparing the cashflow, balance sheet forecasts and budget and present to the Head of Group Finance
* Supporting the preparation of the group P&L forecasts and budget
* Preparing presentation packs for CFO, Exec and Board
* Tracking and managing opportunities/risks
* Preparing quarterly trading statements
* Preparing reporting for the Board and Exec including weekly sales reporting and periodic results
* Preparing investor relations material
* Ad hoc analysis including product profitability reporting, variance and scenario analysis
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with advanced Excel/financial modelling skills and strong analytical capabilities. You must be a credible and confident business partner, with examples to date where you have demonstrated influencing skills that can ensure decisive and value-adding decision making.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for an ambitious, motivated and commercially astute FP&A professional to work in a vibrant and progressive environment, for a business that has some exciting plans for the coming years and, as such, is looking for exceptional talent to help them achieve their goals.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available