Group FP&A Manager
|Job Title:||Group FP&A Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + 30% Bonus plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum plus 30% Bonus plus Excellent Benefits
We have an outstanding opportunity for a top calibre FP&A Manager to join one of Europe's leading and fastest growing brands. The company offers unrivalled opportunities on their Senior Finance Management rotation programme and Talent Management is very high on the agenda!
The main purpose of this role is to provide high quality financial information and commercial insight on management reporting to group finance and providing direct support to the Head of FP&A and the Group Financial Controller
- Management of the FP&A function with 1 direct report, working closely with all Divisional Finance teams at FD, FC and analyst level to deliver management reporting
- Production of monthly management accounts information, including the Board Report, working closely with all divisions to collect and understand data and KPIs
- Support in the preparation and analysis of forecasts, budgets and business plans, including working on Board Level presentations
- Delivery and maintenance of the group's unit database, including managing systems integration and testing
- Planning model analysis and maintenance ensuring that the model is up to date
- Analyse and review the reporting on contract wins and losses as well as the pipeline for new businesses
- Business partnering to the commercial, strategy and marketing teams where required
- Support the development of BI reporting to ensure that the system meets reporting needs and that reports are effective and accurate
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with at least 2 Year's PQE and a strong academic background. You will have a track record of working with senior management business partners and be an effective communicator at all levels. You will be a self-starter, will have a practical and pragmatic approach and will work under your own initiative.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a truly innovative business that continues to exceed expectations and dominate its niche market.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available