|Job Title:||Group FP&A|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus, Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
£38,000 - £45,000 per annum plus Study Support, Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Our client, a fast-paced and dynamic consumer facing business, is looking for a talented and charismatic Part-Qualified Group FP&A to join their well-established team.
The overall purpose of the role is to support the Group Financial Planning and Analysis team in driving consistent and seamless group wide processes, information flows and analysis, implementing performance management through robust reporting processes and systems.
Key Duties includes
- Group Consolidation of weekly and monthly reporting across several territories
- Delivery of individual territory monthly finance packs with clear and insightful commentary and analysis on performance
- Production of the group monthly finance pack
- Produce and optimise the weekly reporting of performance KPIs
- Other weekly reporting including market reports
- Support delivery of group board presentations, including territory board meetings
- Delivery of the in-year forecasting and budgeting processes
- Develop of territory reporting packs for forecast and budget processes and development of group consolidation workbooks
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of data into the group financial systems
- Create and implement automated templates and reporting structures
- Using business knowledge and systems skills provide ad-hoc reports and analysis
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified/Finalist with previous experience doing a similar role. You will have experience of weekly and monthly reporting, analysis and forecasting processes across multiple territories. You will have a strong understanding of complex excel models with the ability to change/develop/re-design them at advanced level.
You will have demonstrable experience of complex problem solving in an analytical role and the ability to understand commercial requirements.
You will have strong communication skills in a cross-cultural environment and proven analytical skills, showing the ability to improve accuracy and efficiency.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available