Group Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Group Financial Controller|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum plus Excellent Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Our client is a real employer of choice in the industry, a high performing and dynamic business, looking for a Group Financial Controller to join their talented team.
This is a rare opportunity due to impressive staff retention and talent planning, for a driven and ambitious individual to add significant value in this pivotal role.
The Group Financial Controller will be responsible for the accurate delivery of group consolidated reporting to Senior Management and Stakeholders of the business, ensuring they are in compliance with accounting principles and industry standards.
This is a key senior role within the Group Financial Control Team and is responsible for the provision of financial and accounting support to strategic initiatives.
- Managing the financial accounts, including preparation of statutory statements
- Overseeing the audit process of the Group Companies
- Preparing monthly board packs with detailed management accounts including financial commentary
- Managing the month end and year end close processes
- Effective management and mentoring of the finance team
- KPI management and monitoring of key financial metrics ie. margin analysis
- Understanding and regular monitoring the Group's cashflow position
- Maintaining a 5 year rolling cashflow forecasting model, including monthly actual vs budget variance analysis
- Managing the budgeting and monthly planning of balance sheet and P&L
- Ensuring appropriate financial controls and procedures are in place and effective
- Preparation of annual Corporation Tax returns
- Managing and monitoring banking arrangements
The successful candidate will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant with proven success in doing a similar role. You will have strong FRS102 knowledge.
Excellent Excel skills and financial modelling is essential.
You will be a strong communicator and have excellent influential skills, having the confidence to challenge Senior Management as well as provide solutions to issues arising.
On offer is the opportunity to propel your career within a business that has not only gained market dominance, but continues to show impressive growth and future strategy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available