Group Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Group Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£100000 - £120000 per annum + £7k Car plus 20% Bonus plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
£100,000 - £120,000 per annum plus £7K Car plus 20% Bonus plus Excellent Benefits
Our client is a real employer of choice in the area, high performing and dynamic business, looking for a Group Financial Controller to join their talented team.
This is a rare opportunity due to impressive staff retention and talent planning, for a driven and ambitious individual to add significant value in this pivotal role.
The Group Financial Controller will be responsible for the accurate delivery of group consolidated reporting to Senior Management and Stakeholders of the business, ensuring they are in compliance with accounting principles and industry standards.
This is a key senior role within the Group Financial Control Team and is responsible for the provision of financial and accounting support to strategic initiatives.
- Delivering timely and accurate monthly consolidated Group reporting, preparing full Group Accounts and resolving accounting issues providing clear direction to leadership team
- Managing and supporting the delivery of a detailed overall year end plan according to Group requirements, with clear accountabilities and timelines
- Overseeing the completion of all group statutory accounts
- Completion of interim and year end external audit processes
- Supporting the tax team with preparation of tax reporting
- Leading and overseeing the delivery and consolidation of group and local cash forecasts
- Proactively managing treasury operations, making sure borrowing is planned, within facility limits and costs are kept to a minimum
- Responsible for maintaining a strong, robust financial control environment across the Group
- Leading, coaching and developing the finance team at all levels
- Ensuring system capabilities are used to maximise team performance
The successful candidate will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant with proven success in a Group Management role within a fast paced multinational business. You will have strong current UK GAAP knowledge and a good understanding across international GAAP.
You will be a strong communicator and have excellent influential skills, having the confidence to challenge Senior Management as well as provide solutions to issues arising.
Previously held accountability for scoping and delivering ongoing improvements relating to management information, financial systems and processes is essential.
The successful individual will have previous people management experience, able to achieve high levels of performance throughout teams, setting clear objects and guides and motivating team members to succeed and develop.
On offer is the opportunity to propel your career within a business that has not only gained market dominance, but continues to show impressive growth and future strategy.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available