Group Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Group Financial Accountant|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits|
|REF:||TS 27594 49038189_1543428485|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
12 month fixed-term contract
Our client, a truly global company, are looking to employ a new financial accountant at the group level. In this role you must be able to effectively communicate ideas to senior non- finance stakeholders as well as the finance team. One of the real advantages of this position is how close you will get to work with the both the Group CFO and regional CFO's, allowing you to create a good impression with those who can impact your long term company prospects.
The candidate that takes on this role will have the following responsibilities:
* Create monthly group management Reports, compare against budgeting P&L, cash flow and KPI's.
* Communicate ideas to stakeholders and ensure accounting standards are met.
* Co-ordinate the annual budget and quarterly re-forecast.
* Re-designing business processes, simplifying data.
* Perform the quarterly consolidation, the group consolidation and statutory group auditing accounts.
* Ad Hoc projects for the Group CFO and FC.
To be successful in this role you must be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and be 3 year PQ, have a keen eye for detail and have extremely strong excel skills.
This opportunity is great for someone looking to develop into a senior group level position who wants to make a clear difference to the company. With good long term prospects developing from this role, this could be the perfect career step.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Interim Group Accountant
Salary: £250 - £325 per day
Group Reporting Accountant
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits (10% bonus + Car)
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits