Group Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Group Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus Excellent Bonus and Benefits
Our client is an impressive business and real employers of choice in the local area looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join their team.
This role is a key player in a variety of upcoming projects planned and one that will be part of the 'future leaders' talent development scheme.
- Assist with the delivery of timely and accurate monthly consolidated Group Reporting
- Work with other members of the Group to prepare the monthly group consolidation using Hyperion Financial Management
- Prepare the monthly Group cash flow
- Support the preparation of the Group annual report
- Prepare note and support documentation for notes to the financial statements
- Maintain global reconciliations of bonuses
- Act as the first point of contact for accounting queries
- Provide support and review for other members of the Financial Accounting Team
- Prepare and post monthly journals in Oracle PeopleSoft Financials
- Prepare financial statements and balance sheet reconciliations
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA Qualified with good Excel still and strong current UK GAAP knowledge. You will be a fast learner, have strong communication skills and be able to prioritise and deliver to strict deadlines.
On offer is the chance to propel your career within a business that has not only gained market dominance, but continues to show impressive growth and future strategy.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £35000 - £42000 per annum
Salary: £26000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus plus Benefits
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Cash Analyst (Reconciliations)
North London, London
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits