Group Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Group Finance Manager|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus- 20%, Pension, H/Care|
|REF:||NH 9906577 YU_1558627925|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
£70- £75kpa Plus benefits including Bonus-20%, Pension, H/Care
Our client, one of the leading employers of choice in the local area have identified the need to add a Group Finance Manager, to their ranks. This role has materialised due to succession planning, as the current incumbent has chosen to take up a secondment overseas.
Working as part of the Group Finance team, this key role will have a variety of responsibilities, including providing insight to senior internal and external stakeholders, providing statutory accounting guidance to various teams, working on ad hoc strategic projects and supporting the finance transformation team to deliver transformational change throughout the global business.
Key Duties Inc:-
* Create the monthly Group Management Reporting, understanding key drivers behind performance against budgeted P&L, cashflow and KPI's.
* As this role is the essential link between country finance teams and group stakeholders, this will require the ability to challenge results, communicate ideas, providing insightful reporting to stakeholders and ensure compliance with accounting standards.
* Co-ordinate the annual budget cycle and quarterly re-forecast, receiving information from country teams and understanding drivers behind variances.
* As the business is going through a transformation project, this role will be key in helping deliver this vision. This will be done by co-ordinating the re-design of business processes, standardising and simplifying data and reporting. Business partnering skills are key in order to influence this change and ensure buy in.
* Perform the quarterly consolidations and prepare the interim accounts. As part of the year end process, this role will require the ability to perform the group consolidations and complete the statutory accounts.
* Various ad-hoc projects with the Group FC and the CFO.
To be successful in this role, you must have demonstrable experience of monthly and quarterly management reporting and year end accounts. Strong technical accounting skills are a must, in line with IFRS with good knowledge of finance systems.
Experience of delivering change is important as is experience of budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
Future prospects are excellent within the brand, who have an excellent working culture and have a glowing reputation in the market place.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Group Finance Manager
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Group Treasury Manager
Salary: £50000 - £58000 per annum + benefits + bonus
South West London, London
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus plus Excellent benefits
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
North West London, London
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum