|Job Title:||Group Accountant|
|Salary:||£48000 - £58000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
£48,000 - £58,000 per annum plus Excellent Bonus plus Benefits
Our client is an impressive forward thinking business with enviable global presence and rated one of the UK's Best Places to Work looking to source a charismatic and talented Group Accountant to join its team.
- Responsibility and ownership of accounting and reporting of 6 group entities
- Prepare consolidation system for month end reporting, which includes posting consolidation journals and running consolidation system packages
- Supporting the preparation of UK subsidiaries statutory accounts
- Supporting the preparation of the Group's consolidated statutory accounts and relevant notes to the accounts
- Assist with the annual year-end audit
- Development and implementation of robust data collection for month end reporting
- Analysis and reconciliation of inter-company balance globally
- Preparation of group financial and management accounts for monthly close, budget and forecasts
- Ad hoc analysis and reconciliations for both finance and non-finance heads
- Monitoring management and financial data used to reporting, management accounts, budgeting and forecasting
- Assist the group finance team with the development and evolution of group wide controls, systems and processes
The successful candidate will be an ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant with 1 to 3 years post qualified experience in Group environment.
You will have exposure to management accounting and monthly accounts and budgeting, forecasting and financial planning and analysis activities. SAP consolidation system experience is desirable. You will need to have advanced Excel skills and ability to manipulate data and analyse it.
You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to come up with creative and innovative solutions to problems. This is a truly promising opportunity for a driven and ambitious Part Qualified Accountant to become part of one of the most impressive organisations around.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Salary: £24000 - £29000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + + benefits