Graphic Design Manager
|Job Title:||Graphic Design Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + 10% Bonus|
|REF:||NH 38593 HK_1589198660|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
£60- £70kpa plus benefits including a 10% bonus
Our client, a leading FMCG multi-national have created a new role internally for a Graphic Design Manager to join the brand on a permanent basis. The business has grown significantly over the last number of years and this role is one they have identified as being key to future growth.
Key Responsibilities: -
* Consult with the internal business and across multiple countries to develop, design and lead design initiatives, bringing thought leadership to the marketing teams.
* Lead the graphic process from creative concept to print, working with internal and external partners and the production print team.
* Ensure alignment and compliance with strategic marketing objectives and act as guardian of the brand, while also working with agencies.
* Set standards for designers, photographers, illustrators, stylists, printers, engravers, to ensure every package meets consistent high quality and visual appeal, whilst achieving marketing's objectives.
* Ensure all packaging developed is compliant with regulations, with all the correct on pack information, and build print- ready artwork files for repro house.
* Supporting the team ensuring all countries graphic design requirements are coordinated and collated for the budget year and costed.
* Negotiations with agencies, photographers, preparing written directives to prepress and design houses for small to medium sized projects.
The successful candidate will have solid graphic design experience preferably obtained working for a multinational agency. Experience in broader design such as shopper marketing initiatives, leaflets, presentation materials would be advantageous. You will also have demonstrable experience in project management and a proven ability to prepare and oversee photoshoots. Innovation skills are important as is being familiar with consumer food trends, the industry, staying current with design agencies, design trends and sustainability in packaging and design.
My client enjoys a healthy work life balance and are really looking for the chosen candidate to shape and mold the remit of this role and be part of the long-term future.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available