Graduate Sales Analyst
|Job Title:||Graduate Sales Analyst|
|Salary:||£24000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
£24,000 - £26,000 + Marketing Leading Benefits Package
Arguably the most prestigious FTSE 100 Company based in the Hertfordshire. This international business with revenues in the £Billions is a true Blue Chip organisation with an impressive track record of market penetration and innovation within the Leisure / Retail space. Operating a talent development programme for ambitious Graduates the organisation offers unrivalled career development both in the UK and Internationally.
- Working at the sharp end of the business this position will play a pivotal role in helping the business drive sales and profitability through insightful analysis of strategic and tactical projects aimed at outperforming competitors and growing market share.
- You will be working with senior managers and directors across the business including those from Marketing, Commercial Operations, Finance and Sales.
- Using internal and external data sources you will be tasked with providing robust analysis which will track current performance, highlight opportunities and risks, validate current strategies and support decision making.
- Working with the Business Intelligence Team you will assist in the development of systems that will facilitate access to key management information, used to drive the business.
- Attending performance management meetings to present findings, discuss new initiatives and contribute towards strategic planning.
The Successful Candidate
- Must have 6-12 Months practical work experience ideally gained through a placement year in an analytical or numerical role.
- Must be a Graduate (2.1 or above) with a degree in a Business, Numerical or Analytical discipline.
- Must have strong numerical and analytical skills including advanced Spread Sheets Skills (Microsoft Excel).
- Must have a confident and outgoing personality with ability to challenge senior members of staff.
What's In It For You?
- Market leading remuneration and benefits package.
- Unrivalled career potential in a leading and growing FTSE 100 Business
- An opportunity to working in a role where you can directly impact company performance and make your mark!
If you feel you meet the above requirements and a ready to meet the challenges of working within a fast-paced commercial environment please apply immediately.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available