Graduate Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Graduate Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£24000 - £30000 per annum|
|Duration:||Temp - Perm|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
£24,000 - £30,000 per annum plus Study Support plus Bonus plus Benefits
Our client is looking for an ambitious, analytical and immediately available Graduate Finance Analyst to join their rapidly growing team. You will support the Commercial Director, Senior Executive and Senior Managements from day one.
- Provide comprehensive financial accounting, management accounting and reporting for commercial areas of the business
- Carry out analysis of unit cost and productivity measures, linking operational and financial performance
- Identify opportunities for process improvements via automation and standardisation and support or manage the implementation of any changes
- Provide ad-hoc information, support and liaison where required
- Embrace the use of Hyperion reporting and forecasting tools to create improved reporting and forecasting processes for the commercial finance team
The successful candidate will be a graduate with a strong academic background and a Finance related Degree from a Redbrick University. You will have strong communication skills and the ability to influence senior business partner. You will be able to manipulate, analyse and interpret financial and business data as well as having strong Excel Skills.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join an organisation whose name has become synonymous quality and innovation.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £35000 - £48000 per annum + benefits
Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £38000 per annum + benefits
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum