Graduate Commercial Analyst
|Job Title:||Graduate Commercial Analyst|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rory Hunt|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Our client, a giant in their field, are actively looking to find a detail orientated graduate with an ambition to succeed and the drive to make this a reality.This is is a stellar opportunity for the successful individual to gain a strong foothold and thrive within such a competitive field. The chosen applicant will hold a degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting, attaining a 2.1 as a minimum.
* Produce regular cost budgets and forecasts.
* Assist in calculating relevant accruals and prepayments and production of cost reports, budgets, monthly re-forecasts as required.
* Weekly reporting run on alternate Sundays - high level flash results and channel reporting for Commercial Trading Pack.
* Produce a set of management accounts each month
* Produce regular reports on performance (weekly, monthly and quarterly)
* Ensure all reporting remains fit for purpose and is improved and developed in line with business needs.
* Maintain and regularly review the trackers to ensure a current view.
* Supporting the wider Finance team with ad-hoc requirements.
Should all go well, you will be entitled to a more than competitive salary and benefit package. The extensive support network in place will only serve to aid those in reaching new heights, whilst developing a high calibre skill set.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available