Global Treasury Manager, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
|Job Title:||Global Treasury Manager, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract|
|Location:||Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
£65,000 - £70,000 + benefits
Our client, a global success story with it's European office based centrally in Hertfordshire,is looking to source a hands on Treasury specialist to play a pivotal role within their multi talented shared service function.
Working closely with the Head of Cashiers, the successful recruit will take responsibility for a number of financial processes both within and outside the function. Obviously any application will need to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of treasury from a large company background providing detailed examples of hands on specifics as well as top end expert knowledge,investigating challenges and implementing solutions.
The role has a diverse and comprehensive remit and will suit a robust and quick thinking individual. The specification will not stand still but in the first instance will include the following:
- All aspects of cash management, accounting and reporting across a complex multi-sited entity.
- Opening bank accounts and maintaining mandates.
- Maximising use of cash pooling to maintain appropriate global operating cash levels.
- Considering FX and interest rate exposures and ensuring any proposed hedging will provide economic benefit and mitigation of risk.
- Overseeing all compliance and administration for the Senior Facility Agreement including covenant reporting and associated contractual payments.
- Ensuring all treasury related activities are in line with Group Treasury policies.
- Overseeing day to day banking compliance.
- Undertaking periodic MtM calculations for the Group's currency forwards portfolio.
- Publishing weekly and monthly corporate exchange rates internally.
- Production of Investment Committee papers as required.
The chosen individual will be able to give detailed examples of how they have successfully interacted within large finance structures as well as solve problems that do not necessarily have text book answers. They will have bags of initiative, drive and obviously good all round accounting experience.
The position will appeal to those looking for regular challenges, a vibrant working environment, and regular acknowledgement for results achieved.
All applicants must be professionally qualified (Accountancy and/ or Treasury)and be available to start immediately or with minimal notice.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available