General Ledger Accountant
|Job Title:||General Ledger Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £47000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
£40,000 - £47,000 per annum plus Bonus plus Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a well established international business for a General Ledger accountant to join its team. This is a rare opportunity due to impressive staff retention and talent planning.
- Prepare journal entries to general ledger
- Analyse and verify internal processes
- Submit monthly reporting as per policies and procedures
- Maintain ledger accounts
- Updating and maintaining general ledger accounts for US GAAP and Statutory reporting
- Timely and accurate balance sheet account reconciliations
- Analysis, identification, communication and resolution of balance sheet account reconciliation issues
- Update and maintain month-end//quarter-end/year-end closing schedules
- Perform balance sheet and income statement account analysis and actual versus budget comparisons
- Processes accruals during month-end close
- Assist in internal control reviews
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of internal controls and US GAAP accounting, strong analytical an problem solving background. You will have experience in process and project management skills. SAP Knowledge is ESSENTIAL.
On offer is the chance to propel your career within a business that has not only gained market dominance, but continues to show impressive growth and future strategy.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available