General Ledger Accountant
|Job Title:||General Ledger Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
- Ensure smooth day to day running of the AP and AR departments, and provide cover and assistance when required.
- Review and approve Payment Runs.
- Review AP postings and ensure costs are coded to the relevant cost centre/department in line with budget.
- Review and assist with supplier/customer maintenance and payment queries in a timely and proactive manner.
- Manage month end close of AP and AR department (Confirm multicurrency banks are reconciled, Aged Debt review, Purchase Ledger close).
Management Accounts Prep
- Collation of key supplier statements and posting of relevant accruals.
- Prep and post various key journals.
Fixed Assets Management
- Update the fixed asset register, ensure all assets are capitalised and depreciation is captured in a timely manner.
- Assist with weekly/month end stock take when required.
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Calculation and monitoring of volume and annual investment rebates.
Management team of 2 (1 AP/1 AR)
This would be a great opportunity for an experienced finance manager who is used to working in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.As the business continues to grow, the role will also develop and our client will be looking for a candidate who is adaptable and able to offer suggestions to improve the finance function. Excellent interpersonal skills will be essential and only candidates who are available on short notice will be considered.
Interviews to be arranged this week ideally.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Salary: £34000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits i.e. ACCA/CIMA
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Medical & Pension
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £250 - £300 per day