|Job Title:||FP&A Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits & Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
This is a highly visible role within the business, with lots of exposure to Senior Stakeholders; responsible for the coordination, consolidation and presentation of budgets and forecasts, preparing external reporting, trading statements and analysis.
Main duties include:
* Maintaining the planning timetable and working with wider Finance Team to manage timelines
* Owning and leading stock and intake budgeting and forecasting processes and presentations
* Preparing the cashflow, balance sheet forecasts and budget and present to the Head of Group Finance
* Supporting the preparation of the group P&L forecasts and budget
* Preparing presentation packs for CFO, Exec and Board
* Tracking and managing opportunities/risks
* Preparing quarterly trading statements
* Preparing reporting for the Board and Exec including weekly sales reporting and periodic results
* Preparing investor relations material
* Ad hoc analysis including product profitability reporting, variance and scenario analysis
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with advanced Excel/financial modelling skills and strong analytical capabilities. You must be a credible and confident business partner, with examples to date where you have demonstrated influencing skills that can ensure decisive and value-adding decision making.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for an ambitious, motivated and commercially astute FP&A professional to work in a vibrant and progressive environment, for a business that has some exciting plans for the coming years and, as such, is looking for exceptional talent to help them achieve their goals.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available