|Job Title:||FP&A Manager|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bens|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Candidates that are ambitious and motivated will benefit from working in a truly progressive and transparent environment, where top talent is retained and rotated throughout the business, enabling you to achieve professional goals and develop your skill set accordingly.
Main duties include:
* Finance lead for the planning model, ensuring integrity and coordinating model inputs
* Coordinating the metrics for forecasts, ensuring these are challenged for reasonableness
* Drive top down budget model and ensuring Senior Team have full visibility of assumptions
* Plan and coordinate the budget process
* Leading, motivating and inspiring junior members of the finance team, including 2 direct reports
* Delivering commercial analysis, sensitivity analysis and stress testing commercial proposals
* Liaising with various stakeholders across the business to fully understand cost drivers and identify & track opportunities to reduce spend
* Tracking key initiatives throughout the key
* Accountability for the delivery of sales forecast and weekly reporting
* Financial modelling of various scenarios to facilitate the best decision for the business
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with excellent academics including a minimum 2:1 degree from a well-regarded University. You must possess strong Excel modelling skills and be a confident user of planning system tools.
You must have examples to date where you have demonstrated a real analytical rigour and the ability to spot opportunities and utilise a commercial awareness to make incisive judgements and provide valuable insight into the drivers of profit. You will consider yourself to be highly confident, credible and have the interpersonal skills to influence, educate and shape operational decision making.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for 'best in class' FP&A Manager to reach their full potential in a challenging and rewarding role, where you will have full autonomy to impact the business and decisions made moving forward.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Internal Control Manager
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Equity+ Bonus + Health+ Pension
Operations Finance Manager
Salary: £65000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Retail Finance Manager
Salary: £60000 - £62000 per annum + Bonus & Bens
Group FP&A Manager
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + 30% Bonus plus Excellent Benefits