FP&A Manager (12 MFTC) Luxury Retail
|Job Title:||FP&A Manager (12 MFTC) Luxury Retail|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Bens & Discount|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Candidates that are ambitious and motivated will benefit from working in a truly progressive and entrepreneurial environment, where top talent is retained and challenged, enabling you to achieve professional goals and develop your skill set accordingly. Although a 12 month contract initially, this employer have a track record of recognising high performers, giving you a high chance of securing longer term employment elsewhere in the business, if not this particular role.
Main duties include:
* Finance lead for the planning model, ensuring integrity and coordinating model inputs
* Coordinating the metrics for forecasts, ensuring these are challenged for reasonableness
* Drive top down budget model and ensuring Senior Team have full visibility of assumptions
* Plan and coordinate the budget process
* Leading, motivating and inspiring junior members of the finance team, including 2 direct reports
* Delivering commercial analysis, sensitivity analysis and stress testing commercial proposals
* Liaising with various stakeholders across the business to fully understand cost drivers and identify & track opportunities to reduce spend
* Tracking key initiatives throughout the key
* Accountability for the delivery of sales forecast and weekly reporting
* Financial modelling of various scenarios to facilitate the best decision for the business
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with excellent academics including a minimum 2:1 degree from a well-regarded University. You must possess strong Excel modelling skills and be a confident user of planning system tools. Experience of working in a retail/consumer led environment will be highly advantageous.
You must have examples to date where you have demonstrated a real analytical rigour and the ability to spot opportunities and utilise a commercial awareness to make incisive judgements and provide valuable insight into the drivers of profit. You will consider yourself to be highly confident, credible and have the interpersonal skills to influence, educate and shape operational decision making.
This is a great opportunity for an Interim FP&A Manager to join a fun and fast-paced business, where you will be part of a high performing, close-knit team, adding real value to the organisation.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Finance Manager, Operations
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + 20% Bonus & Excellent Bens
Finance Business Partner
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + 20% Bonus + Bens
Senior Finance Analyst (FTSE 250)
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bens