FP&A Analyst (Fashion Retail)
|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst (Fashion Retail)|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Study Support + Bonus + Bens|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
The role will support the FP&A Manager and Director of FP&A on forecasts, budgets, planning and reporting on all European trading sites.
Main duties include:
* Preparing weekly sales reporting and KPI reports for Management Team
* Tracking and analysing direct business performance, identifying key risks and opportunities
* Driving monthly reforecast process for sales/margin, working closely with Buying and Retail Teams
* Supporting business partners with various ad hoc tasks (promotion analysis, event tracking etc)
* Building strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business, i.e. Retail, Buying, Inventory and Marketing
* Maintaining and updating weekly, monthly and quarterly FP&A schedules
The successful candidate will be studying towards ACCA/CIMA and ideally be nearing qualification. You will have a strong academic record to date and be able to demonstrate advanced Excel skills. You must have experience working in a fast-paced, commercial environment and have performed a similarly analytical role with lots of exposure to different stakeholders.
Candidates must be highly confident and possess a level of credibility that allows you to build sustainable relationships with business partners at a range of seniority and across disciplines. You will consider yourself to be self-motivated, performance orientated and have shown a proactive approach to work and problem solving.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, commercially-minded FP&A Analyst to join a business known for retaining and rewarding top talent. You will have every chance to reach your professional goals, whilst working in a constantly evolving and exciting environment.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available