|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
This business can offer motivated individuals the chance to achieve personal goals, by operating a successful talent planning structure that will see you rotate & progress throughout the business, gaining real professional satisfaction.
Main duties include:
* Challenging and supporting Operational teams to maximise efficiency
* Assisting Managers in identifying key issues and monitor performance
* Analysing monthly P&L reports, identifying key issues and communicating to Operating Director and Regional Managers with a view to influencing improvement and recognising success
* Monthly Operations meeting to report on prior periods performance and future challenges, including presentations
* Identifying key performance trends between sites, regions and competition
* Supporting the annual budgeting exercise and regular forecasting processes
* Delivering ad-hoc analysis and reviewing major business initiatives, including CAPEX programmes
The successful candidate will be studying towards the ACCA/CIMA qualification, with a strong academic record. You will have had exposure to a fast-paced, commercial finance operation and be well-versed reporting to strict corporate deadlines.
You must have examples to date where you have demonstrated impressive commercial acumen and true understanding of operational business drivers. Your analytical skills will also be of a very high standard and you'll have proven the ability to identify core issues and provide assessments grounded in compelling and engaging logic.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a driven, confident and charismatic part-qualified to kick-start their career in a business that consistently recognises and rewards high achievers and hard workers.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus & Benefits
Project Financial Analyst - FTSE Technology
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + + Benefits
Senior Finance Analyst, Operations
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Excellent Benefits