|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Salary:||£300 - £325 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
£300 - £325 per day
We have an outstanding opportunity for a top calibre FP&A Analyst to join one of Europe's leading and fastest growing brands on an initial interim basis for a minimum of 6 months.
The main purpose of this role is to provide high quality financial information and commercial insight on management reporting to group finance and providing direct support to the Head of FP&A and the Group Financial Controller.
- Support weekly KPI reporting, monthly management reporting to the Management Committee and Board, as well as co-ordinate the annual budget cycle
- Perform analysis on both structured and unstructured data in Excel, Oracle Hyperion Planning, analysis cube and other management information systems
- Present financial data to both finance and non-finance audiences
- Working closely with the Head of FP&A, you will help prepare and validate ad hoc reports and variance analysis to drive improved business performance
- Analyse monthly cash collection performance in line with the CFO's drive to improve working capital
The successful candidate will be an immediately available CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant with previous experience doing a similar role. You will have FP&A experience gained within a multinational organisation and exposure to balance sheet and cashflow forecasting, not just P&Ls. You will be an expert in data analysis and reporting and have advanced Excel modelling skills. You will have experience of coordinating finance business partners in a budget cycle within a matrix reporting environment and history of providing ad hoc commercial finance support to Senior executives, including excellent presentation skills.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a truly innovative business that continues to exceed expectations and dominate its niche market.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available