|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + study support + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
£25,000-£35,000pa + study support + benefits
Our client, a highly dynamic and well known business, is seeking an FP&A Analyst to join their impressive team. Working directly with the FP&A Business partner of this exemplary business, the role will offer the successful candidate excellent exposure to a very analytical role.
- Performing reconciliations between systems, providing analysis on variances
- Assisting in the budgeting and projection process
- Supporting process review and documentation process improvements
- Building and validating reporting across the business
- Providing analytical support to the wider finance team in conjunction with the FP&A Business Partner
- Working collaboratively with the IT department to ensure platforms used are correct
The successful candidate will either be a part-qualified ACCA/CIMA or recent graduate with analytical experience within a finance department. Articulate and with excellent communication skills, you will have the confidence to communicate across all levels of a business.
Advanced Excel skills are essential, confident with the use of lookups and exposure to VBA. You will be a proactive individual, a keen and adept problem solver, happy to challenge existing processes.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Salary: £22000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Salary: £32000 - £40000 per annum + generous bonus