|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum plus Bonus plus Benefits
Our client, a fast-paced and dynamic organisation, is looking for a talented and ambitious FP&A Analyst to join their team on an initial 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
This is a role suited to individuals who have a broad analysis experience and the ability to provide commentary and explanation behind the numbers and analysis that is produced.
- Monitor and forecast detailed plans for the marketing team
- Work with sales to monitor and forecast detailed promotional pricing plans for clients
- Work to improve core commercial finance processes
- Prepare ad hoc commercial project viability studies
- Prepare month end actuals and co-ordinate the preparation of the monthly commercial reports
- Prepare the monthly forecast profit and loss statements
- Provide monthly and quarterly bridges for corporate reporting
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and strategic plans P&L Statements
- Review balance sheet accruals and ensure each entry supported with justification
- Challenge and improve the quality of reporting to ensure it is focused, relevant, accurate, timely and insightful
The successful candidate will be an immediately available ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified Accountant with previous experience doing a similar role in a fast-paced environment. You will have extensive experience of planning and forecasting and the ability to liaise with finance and non-finance personnel on a daily basis.
You will have strong ability to influence and challenge the commercial team across the business and be able to work in a results driven culture with big focus on execution. This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a truly innovative business that continues to exceed expectations and dominate its niche market.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.